Translate

Monday 29 February 2016

Cabin Pinkeep

I was having a look through one of the many JCS ornament issues that I own and came across this one which didn't fit the February Christmas ornie criteria but it was a Prairie Schooler design!  A very quick but satisfying stitch, lots of straight lines.  I switched the DMC 310 for a brown, I can't remember the number, not fond of stitching with black and thought brown more log cabinish anyway!

Cabin Pinkeep
Prairie Schooler
2004 JCS Ornament issue
 
The sharp eyed among you will see that it's not a pinkeep either!  Now to find another design.

3 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely finish Gillie :o)

Brigitte said...

A lovely little finish, Gillie. I have that too, but not stitched by me, it was a gift in a Christmas ornie exchange.

Annie said...

What a lovely little ornament:))