Translate

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Rather Late

I realize I'm a little late for checking in for last month.  We had our son and his family here for a week and I was just having too much fun to worry about blogging.  But I have made some progress on this one.  Most of the large parts (with the exception of the border) are finished.  I think I could finish it with a few hours of concentrated stitching.  Maybe I can do that this week.  Dave is out of town and I can stitch undisturbed in the evenings.

8 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful!

Brigitte said...

I love this autumn design. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

twinpeakprimitives said...

Wonderful progress on a wonderful Autumn design ♥♥ Very well done Bette!

Hugs and kisses

Carol said...

This is coming along so nicely, Bette! And what a great time of year to be working on it, too :)

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely design :o)
Hugs xx

Arlene G said...

So nice...I am finishing up Where There Are Bees. Could yall tell me what the SAL means in the name of the blog. I have seen it on several craft/stitching blogs and wonder what does that mean???

Arlene G said...

Okay...my husband says it means Stitch Along. Now I get it.

Kaisievic said...

Great stitching, Bette!